Test Results Needed for Activities in 8.2

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:00:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Closing out this thread, we have a target list of activities now.

I passed your input on and we will build a release candidate with the
following activities:

All G1G1 activities from the first G1G1 (including all 4 TamTams) as
listed at: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities#G1G1_activities

plus:
Implode
Maze
Scratch (v9)
Moon
Ruler
Speak
Wikipedia English

Soon we will build a signed release candidate with those included. They
need to survive a week of final testing so the list may still become
shorter.

Thanks for the test input on the spreadsheet and thanks to the activity
authors who got back to me on short notice in direct e-mail.

There will be more chances to pick activities which we manufacture on
the XOs in the near future.

One lesson learned is that we need to start testing and naming the
target activities sooner and I need to give everyone more lead time. I
will work on setting a milestone for choosing and testing activities in
the next release.

Thanks,

Greg S