OLPC Manual, Help activity v.8

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Mon Sep 22 20:32:35 EDT 2008

http://dev.laptop.org/~seth/Help-8.xo

Version 8 people!  You've been amazing.  The volunteers that are cleaning up
the documentation are working really hard.  I've refreshed and exported
another version of the help activity today and it's going to be included in
the next pre-release build for 8.2: os8.2-761.  This build will be created
sometime early tomorrow.  It's very possible that this *will be* our final
release for G1G1.  But remember everyone, the activity can be updated via
the activity-updator if people can only *get online*.  I can't be sure if I
will be allowed another revision after this, but I'm going to act is if I
can and continue working on the manual.

Please test!

--Seth