VideoChat-7 release

Stephen Thorne stephen.thorne at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:05:06 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Chris Marshall
<jns-cmarshall at comcast.net>wrote:

> I've installed the bundle on two XOs running 760 and
> when connected to xochat.org I am able to start the
> VideoChat program and see the self-video thumbnail
> and a little XO Neighborhood sized icon of the 2nd XO
> in the big window next to the thumbnails.  At that point,
> nothing I can do makes a connection and clicking on
> the icon will lock up the program.

I've had another report of this happening today, on a joyride build.

If you can put the logfile (~/.sugar/default/logs/VideoChat-*.log) somewhere
where I can have a look at it, that would be great.

--
Stephen Thorne

"Give me enough bandwidth and a place to sit and I will move the world."
--Jonathan Lange