VideoChat-7 release

Chris Marshall jns-cmarshall at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 14:34:53 EDT 2008

Thanks much for packaging this up!

I've installed the bundle on two XOs running 760 and
when connected to xochat.org I am able to start the
VideoChat program and see the self-video thumbnail
and a little XO Neighborhood sized icon of the 2nd XO
in the big window next to the thumbnails.  At that point,
nothing I can do makes a connection and clicking on
the icon will lock up the program.

If you've gotten it working, maybe you could put up
a sequence of screenshots and instructions on the wiki
so that I know I've gotten things working.

I'll be trying a clean install from scratch with a blank
8.2-760 and then the VideoChat-7.xo in case some
of my previous install attempts from the original
directions are what are causing the problem.

Regards,
Chris