testing 8.2 using qemu

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:14:31 EDT 2008

I created RPMs for Fedora 9 and 8 based on the latest qemu from SVN.
You can download them from http://dev.laptop.org/~sayamindu/qemu/
You will have to use the "-cpu athlon" option to get things working. I
could run the 8.2-760 ext3 image fine in my Intel iMac desktop
(running Fedora 9).
It would be awesome if someone can update
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Emulation and relevant pages.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

Sayamindu Dasgupta