testing 8.2 using qemu

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:14:27 EDT 2008

Ton,

Thank you for your response, it clarifies the problem. I will try to
compile qemu and hopefully get 8.2 running.

Is there another way of testing 8.2 without using an emulator? I have
the sugar package in Ubuntu 8.04. I guess there should be a way of
installing different versions of sugar but couldn't find information
on how to do it.

Thanks,

Gabriel