Flash tests

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:14:54 EDT 2008

For consideration in your testing: there are some ways to tune the
performance of Flash, such as the video playback hack described here:

http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=845.0

I don't know if there are similar hacks for improving general
performance of Flash (or Gnash) on lesser-powered machines, although I
am sure Rob has plenty of hints he can share for Gnash.

-walter