Bundle activity

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Sep 11 16:17:39 EDT 2008

IIUC the activity would not deal with files but with journal entries.
So you can copy several journal entries into a zipped entry, and you
can unzip entries from a zipped one. This has nothing to do with files
in the home directory (besides, a regular activity cannot write to
home, and read only some of it).

- Bert -