Expected date for 8.2.0

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:52:16 EDT 2008

Are we still so wedded to the purity of circles? Simply changing the
shape of the icon once a connection is made would go a long way. Maybe
morph into a star? or a sun? Or add the ubiquitous parens around the
icon a la the indicator light? None of these would adversely impact
the color-ID scheme.

-walter