Expected date for 8.2.0

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:44:43 EDT 2008

We removed that for two reasons.  First, as an indicator it was
actually really subtle; it didn't grab attention.  Second, it
effectively stripped the identity of the server itself, since each AP
is identified by a pair of colors.  Removing the stroke color made it
unclear which AP was which.

We feel confident in removing this indicator thanks to the new design
for the Frame (which includes devices), since it's just as easy
(actually, less inconvenient) to reveal the Frame to see quickly and
unambiguously which, if any, AP is connected.

We intend to have better confirmation upon success or failure of AP
connections in the near future.

- Eben