Wellington testers + Activities vs 8.2-759

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 01:00:56 EDT 2008

Martin,

You used a old verison of Colors! The current version of Colors! is
V4. I just
  fixed the http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/Joyride activity
group so if you
run software update again in the control panel you should get it.
(If not add the url to the activity groups for software updater).
It is a lot of fun to collaboratively paint with Colors!  Also
Develop now points to Develop V35.

Robert H.