Allowing an activity to be launched multiple times in parallel

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:37:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Asheesh Laroia
<asheesh at creativecommons.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>
>> We have a ticket which proposes to switch to single instance by default,
>> while still allowing the user to choose to open a separate one if he wants.
>
> Cool.  As an activity developer, can/should I try to do something myself to
> handle this?

It would be possible to do something about it, I think. I'm not sure
that's what we want from an UI perspective though (until we opt for a
single instance mode by default). So I'm ccing our wonderful UI
designer, which has always answer for all these tricky questions! :P

Marco