9.1 Proposal: Top five performance problems

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Fri Oct 24 18:48:00 EDT 2008

Could you be a bit more specific, please? What did you mean when you
talked about that moving a little bit more of the driver to kernel level
would not help? (This was the mentioned thread I had with Bernie.)

Also could somebody enlighten me why we does not use DirectFB? Is it
because of there are not enough developers or because it is not
technically sound?