Anyone set up a client/server application using stream tubes?

Faisal Anwar fanwar at mediamods.com
Fri Oct 24 10:18:05 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to document some more stuff related to Stream Tubes for the sugar
almanac (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_Almanac) and wanted to set up some
examples related to the different types of client/server arrangments that
can be supported by the sugar.network package. However, I've been having
some trouble getting a client/server application up an running on a stream
tube through threading. Has anyone else tried this and could you point me to
some example code?

One example of what I would like to be able to do: create a continuously
running http server on one XO that can send files to requests from a client
XO. I have created a server that can do this once, but when I try to get it
to repeatedly listen for client requests, I am not able to get things
working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Faisal