9.1 Proposal: Power.

Ian Daniher it.daniher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:31:11 EDT 2008

Hello all,
This is somewhat on-topic, as this code can be used to test the smoothness
of diming the backlight by editing SLP in the included code.
I originally wrote this as I'm planning on using an XO motherboard/screen as
an alarm clock, and will have the brightness set via some fancy HR=$(date
+%H) magic.

Questions and comments are appreciated.

<CODE>

FILE=/sys/class/backlight/dcon-bl/brightness
VAL=0
SLP=.1
while [ $VAL -lt 15 ]
do