Feature Roadmap and Miniconference Meeting Notes

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:02:44 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We met on IRC on Wed. October 22 to talk about the XO feature roadmap 
and plans for the mini-conference November 17 - 21.

Brief minutes:
Talked about getting more feature requests in feature roadmap page. 
Talked about getting sugar list on feature roadmap page. Debated 1-1 and 
onto, and set theory re: sugar list and XO list. Decided for Greg and 
Eben to make sure that all sugar for XO items have a place on XO feature 

Decided to set deadline for submission of conference proposals of Monday 
October, 27. Asked everyone to review of all submissions at: 
and to prepare to pick the target set next Wed.

Asked everyone to add feature ideas t

Closed action items:
AI : Greg will send an e-mail asking for call for proposals for November 
meeting (called XOcamp).

GS - Closed. Sent e-mail last week.

AI : Ed and Kim will talk together about support and deployment input 
and ensure that it gets included.

GS - Closed. Kim and Ed working on it and will ensure relevant proposals 
and presentations are booked.

Open and new action items:
AI: Greg to resend request for proposals and include deadline of Monday 
October 27. Will send to devel, sugar, techteam and server lists.

AI: Everybody: Read and update wiki. Add any major feature request to: 
link to relevant threads on lists as needed.

AI: Greg to add submission to xocamp e-mail address to xocamp2 wiki 
proposals section: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2

AI: Eben to transfer or transclude or link XO related sugar features on 
feature roadmap page.

Next meeting: Wed. 10/29 2PM US ET freenode.net #olpc-meeting.

Agenda for next week:
Review/discuss/vote on proposals in the meeting, set owners for 
organizing into an agenda


Greg S

More information about the Devel mailing list