Feature roadmap and Miniconference Meeting Today at 2PM US ET

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:28:11 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We have a feature roadmap and miniconference planning meet set for today 
  from 2 - 3 PM US ET.

Meeting is on IRC, freednode.net #olpc-meeting channel.

FYI I moved most content on the 9.1.0 page to: 

I am now restructuring that. The goal is to have a spot for every major 
feature (each feature should be at the === level in wiki mark up). Each 
  one should have
1 - A requester
2 - A requirement defintion
3 - A technical design
4 - Names for proponents

This is a heap right now. I want to capture every major, serious request 
on this page. Prioritization can come later.

I plan to have a clean implementation of all items in section 8 by the 
end of this week. Then I hope everyone can help me:
- Fill in all four parts for each item
- Move items in section 9 up to section 8 and fill them in
- Add any new features

The agenda for todays meeting is as follows:

1 - 10 minutes - Review status of action items:

-- AI : Greg will send an e-mail asking for call for proposals for 
November meeting (called XOcamp).

-- AI : Ed and Kim will talk together about support and deployment input 
and ensure that it gets included.

-- AI for everybody: Read and update wiki: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1.0

2 - 40 minutes - Take wiki, input from call for proposals and input from 
Kim and Ed and make a draft agenda for November 17 - 21 meeting.

3 - 10 minutes - set agenda for next week and assign/review action items.


Greg S

More information about the Devel mailing list