World scriptures

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:30:31 EDT 2008

The instructions for preparing new modules are at

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:Modules

Let's pick some short texts and try them out. I'll start with the
Heart Sutra in Sanskrit and Chinese.

--
Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still moving ahead in EC!