[sugar] 0.84/9.1 planning.

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:48:56 EDT 2008

Just a couple of additions:

* We should make sure to have a good summary of the actionable items
produced during the meetings, post them to the larger community, gather
feedback and consensus and finally add them to the SL roadmap.

* It would be very beneficial to spend some time explaining SL mission and
making plans on how to best decouple and integrate processes and
infrastructure with OLPC. Perhaps Walter and I could give a talk about that
and we would reserve a bit of time the last day to come up with actionable
items about this aspect.

Marco