Error : Model for window 4195586 does not exist. (Using jh-build)

Naveen Aggarwal aggarwal.naveen.nsit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 03:58:52 EDT 2008

Hello
I am using jh-build having sugar 0.83.x. I am running it on fedora 7. I have
my code in pygtk. When i run it using terminal of jh-build, it works
perfectly. But when i try to port my activity to sugar using setup.py and
MANIFEST files etc., and then try starting my activity by clicking on icon,
it shows the following error :

*1223101292.624087 ERROR root: Model for window 4195143 does not exist.

*I am using gtk.Window(window_TOPLEVEL) in my code. I downloaded an an
activity *BlockParty *from net and built it on sugar. Although it also uses
the same type of window, it is working fine. I could not find out any other
bug in the program. Can somebody please help sorting out this problem.
Thanks in advance

Regards
Naveen Aggarwal
3rd year Computers Engineering Student