Flash Tests

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 21:50:47 EDT 2008

Carlos Nazareno wrote:

> Now the worst part is that now I can't
> yum update
>
> says I'm missing network dependencies :-/
>
> :(
>
> -Naz

Howdy,

Try Sudo Yum Update -x <package name> where <package name> is whichever one
that is missing dependencies. If one package won't yum update then none in
the queue will yum update. Same in Yumex, only prettier. It's
NetworkManager-glib on my xo running joyride-2500. Sudo yum update -x
NetworkManger-glib works for me.
Have you done the RPM-GPG-KEY patch since the recent Fedora server problems?
Dunno, might help.
BTW, Flash = slow with no sound, (Gnash not fit for duty at all).

¡Gracias!
               genesee