New release8.2 build 764

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 03:34:22 EDT 2008

"C. Scott Ananian" <cscott at cscott.net> writes:

>> But it appears that the Help activity (for example) is not listed in
>> these pages.  What URL should I use?
>
> You should use the URL listed on the [[Activities/G1G1]] page.  The
> data is machine-readable; there is a parser at:
>
>   http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/cscott/sugar-update-control;a=blob;f=bitfrost/update/microformat.py;h=4104bfdae43532125fbd1a94faf4ce489a6359ea;hb=HEAD
>
> and the format is described at
>
>   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_microformat

Thanks.  IIUC I should use microformat.py functions in my (customized)
create-customization-key to scrap the HTML page containing activities,
and load them from there - is that right?

Sadly enough, I don't speak python yet, and I don't know how to update
create-customization-key to make it aware of microformats.

Did anyone take this route?  Or can someone give me some more hints on
how to do this?

Thanks,

--
Bastien