Power Management plan for December.

Deepak Saxena dsaxena at laptop.org
Fri Nov 28 17:13:02 EST 2008

On Nov 28 2008, at 16:18, Chris Ball was caught saying:
> Hi,
>
> This e-mail describes the work plan for power management during December.
> I've filed bugs for each item, so this plan is the list of bugs that
> should be fixed during December.

Thanks for putting this together.

#7458 -- Intermittent timeouts during WOL suspend/resume stress. We need
to solve this if we want to implement more aggressive suspend/resume. My
suggestion for this one is to get Javier, Richard, and either myself or
Andres in the same room so we can simultaneously trace the issue
at kernel, network, EC, and WLAN firmware levels.

~Deepak

--
 Deepak Saxena - Kernel Developer, One Laptop Per Child