[OLPC - TrustInEducation.org] HAPPY THANKSGIVING NEWS - Re: [Localization] OLPC Afghanistan

John Deneen jjdeneen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 14:41:31 EST 2008

*Re: Sign Up to Receive Newsletter -** Trust In Education
(TIE)<http://www.trustineducation.org/>
TIE** develops village to village programs in Afghanistan, which support
business and economic development programs and schools for children.*

Hi Budd,

As we discussed several years ago, it's finally happening for Thanksgiving
2008!!!

Nov. 20, 2008 - OLPC Afghanistan started its official work from Afghanistan.

   - http://wiki.laptop.org/go/One_Laptop_Per_Child_Afghanistan

OR

   - http://www.olpc.blogsky.com

Read about the OLPC Afghanistan Team