"Yay!, Bee, See" (ABC) software

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:08:38 EST 2008

Yes, that's a fine baseline.   As you point out, I had a hard time
with the license field; enter what you like but please do include a
full LICENSE file in the bundle that provides specific licenses (and
attribution where required), image by image.

If you download an xol file onto your xo from a webserver that has
mimetypes set properly (such as w.l.o) it should automatically install
itself into your Library/ directory.

I don't know about that page not rendering properly on an XO; what
version of Browse are you running?

SJ