Wacom Bamboo with XO?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:14:50 EST 2008

I have a cintiq board (wacom with tft touch screen built in) and this
works fine with the flavours of Linux I've tried it with. Granted,
I've not tried the xos, but it works fine with ubuntu. Really all the
touch configuration happens in xorg... I managed to get it working on
an eeepc with xandros too, so I dont see why it wouldnt work with an
xo. (not that I'm comparing the 2) Anyway I'd imagine using the
instructions found here and following the fedora core 3 guidelines
should get you up and running:
http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/index.php/howto/main

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche