Scam alert: [Fwd: Thank you from One Laptop per Child]

pgf at laptop.org pgf at laptop.org
Sun Nov 16 13:32:05 EST 2008

this mail was/is legitimate, and is part of the G1G1 launch
starting tomorrow.  the links go through a redirector so that
OLPC can see statistics on click-through responses.

i understand completely why it made you nervous, however.  we'll
consult with our mailing partner to find out what we can do about
the URLs in future mailings.

paul