Fusion and LiveCD

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Sat Nov 15 10:38:18 EST 2008

I am trying to run OLPC on a Mac.
I tried converting the current image for QEMU, but then I get
the 3dnow error and it wont run.

So I downloaded the live cd image, and it almost works.
The Speak activity works, so I know sound works,
but as soon as I start TamTam mini, sound is broken.
After closing TamTam mini, Speak can be started, but there is no sound
output any more.
Only rebooting the VM seems to help.

I can browse, so the network (NAT in VMWare) is working,
but I do not see the neighborhood and I cannot do shared activities.

Is there a way of running an emulated XO on a Mac with all the
activities functioning?

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science