Emulating 8.2 images on QEMU for windows

Mwarren mwarren_us at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 21:34:14 EST 2008

I put together a new Quick Start bundle at
http://sites.google.com/site/olpcqemu/Home/olpc_qemu_8.2.0.zip (4.7 MB). The
bundle includes Ton's qemu-svn-4887, KQEMU 1.4.0pre1, the cwRsync bundle
(rsync, cygwin1.dll, PuTTY), curl and bunzip2. The OLPC image has been
replaced with a get-image.cmd script that automatically downloads an image,
bunzip2's it, and creates a linked .qcow2.img file.  I would appreciate it
if you can try out the bundle and give feedback -
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=User_talk:Mwarren&action=edit .

Thank you,

Mark