Rebase joyride to Fedora 10

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Tue Nov 11 08:44:48 EST 2008

Marco -

I know that CJB has been thinking about this for a little while and may
already have some info/answers.  I realize he can better speak for himself,
but he's in Uruguay and I don't know how regular his email access is.  But
be sure to get his input before making too many specific plans - thanks!

    - Ed