olpc-update SNAFU

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:31:49 EST 2008

Got this when I tried to olpc-update to the last joyride build that I know
didn't break Neighborhoods view and wifi, 2515, (also the last one from
Build Announcer),
"$ sudo olpc-update -f joyride-2515
Downloading contents of build joyride-2515.
Updating to version hash 65ba68f3314d313d744eefc67a8439b1
Deleting old incomplete update tmp.o0FyJj
Trying rsync update from rsync://updates.laptop.org/build-joyride-2515
 - Fetching contents.
 - Performing full rsync.
 - Cleaning up (trac #5051)
Verifying update.
/usr/sbin/olpc-contents-verify: error while loading shared libraries:
libicui18n.so.36: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
No more update methods to try."