Activity Quit Signal

Kristofer Plunkett kp86 at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 6 11:37:37 EST 2008

Hi there,

I'm working on a Sugar activity called Classroom
Presenter<http://xo.orderedpixels.com>and have the need to find out
when the activity is quitting.  It looks like
there is a 'quit' signal in activity.py, but it is part of a private
subclass.  The write_file() method seems like the only way to gain access to
that information, but that method also gets called occasionally when the
activity is not quitting, so this is not a reliable means.

Is there a better way?  A way at all?  If not, should I file a bug report?
Maybe try modifying activity.py and offering a patch?

Thanks,
Kris