debxo 0.3 release

S Page info at skierpage.com
Sun Nov 2 17:01:37 EST 2008

david at lang.hm wrote:

> well, I was hoping that with an open hardware platform running opensource
> software there would not be a need to search forums for reverse engineered
> 'secrets' or 'hacks', but instead such information would be readily
> available (ideally already documented,

I couldn't find a page with this information so I made
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Enabling_XO_features_on_other_distributions ,
edit away. (Scientific studies have proven this is the only way to
arrive at "Hopefully this is documented" passive-voice happy land. :-) )

Presumably the modifications the XO needs are in the OLPC build of
Fedora, either in olpc-specific packages or changes pushed upstream to
Fedora.  So something in
<http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/xo-1/streams/joyride/latest/devel_jffs2/build.log>
has the modifications?

--