debxo 0.3 release

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Sun Nov 2 09:44:14 EST 2008

thanks for doing this. I never thought that putting KDE or Gnome on any
system would seem like a speedup, but it definantly does.

so now that the basic system is working, where do I get started to enable
the less common features of the XO?

specificly

1. controlling the backlight (and therefor the video mode between
monocrome and color)

2. recognising the game keys and mapping them to keys/actions

3. switch out the audio filters on the mic input

4. accessing data from the stylis portions of the trackpad

I also tried the lxde build, but couldn't figure out how to get the
network running, and the brower wouldn't come up.

David Lang