Video from last week's country meetings.

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:35:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:

> On the "trolling for devel help" angle: the linked message from
> Guillaume mentioned sugar integration issues.  Indeed, we'd like to
> unify the API/UI used by chat and "telephone calls" with the
> invitation API/UI, so that inviting a friend for a game of chess looks
> & feels (and is implemented) the same as receiving a telephone call
> from the friend.  If you're interesting on hacking on this, let me
> know.

I'm cleaning up patches (for Chat, sugar, sugar-toolkit and
presence-service) after review from Tomeu and Guillaume for exactly
this: incoming chats from Jabber clients on the same jabber server
(and incoming streaming media calls such as video/voip) are displayed
as an invitation, and clicking on it launches Chat (or VideoChat, for
streaming media, when that has also been extended to handle this).

So it should land soon - and it should be in the next Sucrose release.

Regards
Morgan