Problem with Stream Tubes over the Mesh

Urko Fernandez tturktime at gmail.com
Mon May 26 03:06:07 EDT 2008

Hello there,

I've used the same Read code to implement stream tubes on my activity,
but changed to D-Bus tubes afterwards to share the file as explained
here:
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4051
You can find my code here:
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=activities/assimilate;a=summary
It may happen that some sort of NAT or firewall is not allowing the
stream tube to work properly. D-Bus tube works with messages and I
believe each computer's telepathy manager handles the networking stuff
(no need to specify or use TCP). You can send a file in chunks of array
of bytes. Hope it helps.