[sugar] Release process

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Sat May 24 04:34:11 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org> wrote:

> One of the jobs of the release manager should be to help identify
> things that are ready to move from a development branch into the
> testing branch by making sure the process steps along the way are
> completed, etc.

Whose job would be to make sure that people are working on things that
have the highest probability of getting into the next release? The
project manager? If so, I guess we can expect some tensions between
the release and the project manager. If it's the same person (or set
of persons), we could face another update.1.

Thanks,

Tomeu