Release process

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri May 23 18:00:11 EDT 2008

I will note that "testing" in Debian wasn't a good place to live for a
very long time: it didn't get timely security updates, and consequently,
no one ran it (so it got minimal testing, despite its name).

I believe Debian has fixed this...  We must avoid a similar issue.
                            - Jim

Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child