XO-2 software plans

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Fri May 23 09:38:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

   > It will be slightly more difficult to write (multi-touch) software
   > for the XO-2 in an emulator or on a regular PC... I wonder if there
   > are (or will be) any third party multi-touch input devices readily
   > available for a similar effect. Multi stylus wacom tablets?

The keyboard I use¹ is a multitouch surface, and it has an open API/SDK
for getting access to the unprocessed movement data² and converting it
into gestures that do whatever you like.  It's not a screen, though.

- Chris.

¹: http://www.fingerworks.com/ST_product.html,
²: http://www.fingerworks.com/downloads.html
--