Docs, Help tickets (was Re: OLPC Project suggestions.)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at
Tue May 6 19:11:12 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:54 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at> wrote:

>  Docs to go w/ builds:

I'll get started.

>  "How to use your new XO" activity (adam at
>   Large # of our support tickets are basic "how do I use this thing" issues

Who manages this? Can I get in and examine tickets, or ticket
statistics, and see what kinds of issues there are? I assume that many
people are calling about a few items, and fewer people about the other
issues in something like an 80-20 rule. I want to find out if there is
any further pattern in what people have trouble with. Do we have any
volunteers with UI testing experience?

Edward Cherlin