How to change activity bundles

Robert Myers rmyers7 at mindspring.com
Tue May 6 11:05:02 EDT 2008

I'm trying to edge my way into the development community here.

Initially, I'd like to be able to update activity bundles. As a test
case I've been fiddling with the 'Asteroids' activity.

I'm trying to get to the point where I can create and commit a changed
bundle. I started down the path at
wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer/GettingStarted, but this seems to be the
path for making changes to internal packages, rather than activities.

I there a page that describes creating, modifying and committing
activities? Or would someone care to share the details of the procedure?

Thanks in advance,

Bob