15 computer science collegians looking for a project

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue May 6 03:59:02 EDT 2008

>> One of the textboxes is not too clear to me on the new project page.
>> 1. Description of your experience, both with hardware and software. -
>> Am I supposed to write about my work experience regarding the new
>> project?
> experience in general. Why are you the right person to do that project ?
Probably some active wording would help. For example: "Why are you the
right person to do that project?"
:)

>> Why shall I define it again if I already did it on my registration
>> form? Or is it about something else? (I am not a native speaker.)
>>
> ah, ok, the redundancy bug maybe.
>

> The rest was clear for you?
Was clear. I have just paused at the last textbox and thought that it
should have to have some different meaning from the profile's one. Then
I thought that the intent should be evident for a native speaker and
that is why I have asked.
One little thing (took 20 sec for me): at the mobile phone textbox the
sample starts with +1. Now I suppose that it is the USA. Since I have
never ever called the USA in my life it was a little bit strange that
the country code (if it is the country code) has only 1 digit. Probably
you should list an example with a 2 digit code.