15 computer science collegians looking for a project

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Mon May 5 14:38:14 EDT 2008

I have registered on said page but when I click to my projects it goes
to wiki.laptop.org and all I can see an empty page. Are those people
over viewing my application will decide by using that empty page? Since
I cannot see any change tracking feature on the wiki, I am not sure how
could people track/discuss new projects either.

One of the textboxes is not too clear to me on the new project page.
1. Description of your experience, both with hardware and software. - Am
I supposed to write about my work experience regarding the new project?
Why shall I define it again if I already did it on my registration form?
Or is it about something else? (I am not a native speaker.)