Touchpad Bugs

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Fri May 2 09:19:37 EDT 2008

Michael Stone wrote:

> 2) Many touchpad bugs are closed as "fixed" or "duplicate" without solid
> resolution comments. This is a problem since I'm concerned about both
> software regressions and manufacturing variability.

I think a lot of those bugs are all the same thing.  The calibration
issue.

The item about bad behavior when cold is interesting.  We have some
freeze spray in the lab and can also play with putting XO's in the
freezer or refrigerator.

Bryan:  Whats the temperature like around the areas that you saw lots of
jumpy problems?

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child