[Localization] Translating the OLPC website via Pootle

Henry Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:10:13 EDT 2008

Done. Made projects/pootle and made it owned by group pootle and added
sayamindu and walter to pootle group.

Generally if you want me to do something, send a copy to
sysadmin at laptop.org which will put a ticket into the sysadmin queue on
the rt system. That way it doesn't get lost in the email blizzard.

--HH.