Teachers and researchers (miniconference?)

Jameson "Chema" Quinn jquinn at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Mar 30 13:33:44 EDT 2008

Of COURSE you need to empower students. What I'm saying is that the program
will be more successful if you also empower teachers. A lot of the needs are
the same - access to materials for learning - but one of them is different -
tools for keeping track of learning.

Actually, to be honest, good tools for tracking learning could be used to
keep track of one's own progress too.