[sugar] Testing Update.1-702

msevior at physics.unimelb.edu.au msevior at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 28 10:40:37 EDT 2008

Denis wrote:

"I ran through the smoke test today.  I used update.1-703  I had one spanish
and one english XO

I had some keymap errors in X  the console was fixed with the kbd update
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6776

I had one issue with Read,  Ive not yet filed a bug on it.  I created a
document in write.  Put a picture in the middle with text on top.  shared it
between XO's.   Which all worked fine.  I copied to a usb key and opened on
the the other XO. The image was left aligned.

I wanted to repeat the test before filing a bug. "

This one of those bugs fixed in abiword-2.6.0 that I was talking about a
few days ago. There are many more.

Cheers

Martin