Testing Update.1-702

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Mar 27 21:24:02 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008, you wrote:
> Dear everyone,
>
> At today's software status meeting, several individuals, including:
>
>   dgilmore
>   erikos
>   bemasc
>   Blaketh
>   mstone
>
> volunteered [had their arms twisted] into running the
>
>   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/1_Hour_Smoke_Test
I ran through the smoke test today.  I used update.1-703  I had one spanish
and one english XO

I had some keymap errors in X  the console was fixed with the kbd update
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6776

I had one issue with Read,  Ive not yet filed a bug on it.  I created a
document in write.  Put a picture in the middle with text on top.  shared it
between XO's.   Which all worked fine.  I copied to a usb key and opened on
the the other XO. The image was left aligned.

I wanted to repeat the test before filing a bug.

Dennis