Joyride is reopened for development.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Mar 26 03:56:23 EDT 2008

So, would this be proper for the Creative Commons work to be pushed into
joyride then? Our licensing activity and journal integration are ready
for testing and usage and I have discussed with SJ and Walter, pushing
it for update.2...but getting it integrated sooner and with more testing
sounds good...details on creative commons work at:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Creative_Commons

And, tickets filed on this:

https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/3529

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/3531