Mini-Conference Proposal: Automatic transfer/update of activities on the mesh

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:31:27 EDT 2008

After just a couple well considered responses, it seems that this
might be another topic worthy of some time under the spotlight at the
mini-conference.  I copied both of these great responses to my initial
email below, just to make sure they remain for everyone to reference.
I trust that you can faithfully reconstruct my initial proposal and
questions from the responses.

- Eben